Thursday, June 16, 2011

questions???????

Well the questions have begun. As i was watching 16 and pregnant, my son asks,,,"mom do u have a baby in your belly',,,of course my answer was a resounding NOOOO!!!! he said,,",ti ti has a baby in her belly,",i said yes she does,,,he says,,",she had 2 babies in her belly".  OOOMMMMGGGG!! he has begun to understand! I mean  its great, but at the same time,,,OMG!  I said,,one of the babies were you, and now she has naython. HE said "your my mommy" omg, omg  omg. This child is 4 and he is beginning to understand his story.  Im scared, what if,,,what if he hates me, what if he wants to  be raised by his bio mom, what if....what if.... UGH!!!!!


I spoke to k,,,and she has what ifs too,,,what if he hates her,,,what if he never wants to see her again? 
Isnt it crazy, the 2 most important women in his life are scared! We are scared of what he may think and do.

The one thing we have is an unconditional love for kris.

No comments:

Post a Comment