Monday, June 13, 2011

let us begin

This blog is a place where I am going to share just about anything. Most of my posts will relate to my open adoption with my son, the Wonderful things my kids do (not) and me being in a reunion with my biological brother and mother. Soooo to begin, I am off for a full 10 weeks, Im a teacher and one of the perks is being off for the whole summer with  my children.  Today begins my vacation,, and of course is cloudy and cool. My kids are all off in school, and Im home. Not sure what to do? Well actually I have errands to run, Im taking my sons bmother to her prenatal appointment. Now, Im sure people think WHAT? You still talk to "that woman" actually shes like a 6th daughter to me. Im not saying things will
always be easy, Im not one of those people who see through rose colored glasses. Im dealing with how Im going to explain to my son that this unborn child is biogolically his half brother. I also have to deal with how he will react. Well this is just a snipit into what I will be blogging about. Hope to have some followers soon, Im off the the doctors! take care all.

No comments:

Post a Comment